The AbLink platform features microfluidic handling of repertoires derived from up to 108endogenous B cells to facilitate the ultra high-throughput single-cell production of native antibody libraries. These antibody libraries are comprehensively screened within a highly engineered yeast system with switchable display & secretion modes that enable rapid isolation of large and diverse panels of high-quality lead antibodies. The ability of the AbLink platform to deeply screen the immune repertoire with unprecedented scale has proven particularly powerful for difficult targets that are poorly immunogenic (e.g. low serum titer after immunization), in which case antigen-specific clones are very rare. .
The advantage of our approach includes:
- Comprehensively screening of the antibody repertoire
- At least 100 times more hits than hybridoma and other single B cell platforms
- More extensive epitope coverage
- More unique and rare sequences & diversity
- High affinity and functionality
- No need to express in mammalian cells for hit validation
Copyright © 2018 LinkedUp Bioscience Inc - All Rights Reserved.